Fairytale
somehow when nightfall takes over,
nights like last night become magical.
mixing up my dreams with reality
and for a couple of hours,
you can be and do anything you want.
all dressed up, keeping my back straight, looking for you.
The night goes on with lights, sounds and smiling people all around.
sometimes it feels almost like we all feel the same way.
and somehow I know that every single person there is just looking for one other
(sometimes a few others but you know what I mean)
but given the circumstance, a real conversation can never take place.
and your left wondering, is the person i'm looking for,
even looking for me?
wide eyed I peel through the crowd,
I know who I'm looking for,
I just don't know the face of this person for which I'm searching.
But it's okay, in the midst of it all I share 'I love you's and receive some too.
and those are amazing little gifts that mean more to me than finding the face to a dream that constantly tears me up.
I try not to think too much,
Because from the moment you took my hand I could barely concentrate
and before I know it I wake up in my bed with crystalized tears lacing my eyelashes.
Spread the Love. 1:51 PM
0 Comments
0 Comments
Deeadora Love
