hi. what's new?
when you have nothing to do, you realize you miss being crazy busy.
when you're crazy busy you realize you miss having nothing to do.
when you're single you crave to have someone to hold.
when you do have someone to hold you're worried about them letting go.
when you're hungry you want to eat everything
after you've eaten everything you feel bad for eating so much
when you're away from your family you get so home sick you wish you had never left
when you're with them and they upset you, you wanna run away.
i fall, i get up
i make mistakes and I learn. I keep learning.
I keep falling and I'll keep getting up.
There's always something to do.
but I don't feel like doing it and complain I have nothing to do.
I am officially confused.
But I have you. So i reckon I'll be okay :)
Spread the Love. 9:05 AM
1 Comments
1 Comments
Deeadora Love
