Friday, June 01, 2007

i'm trying.

I believe in letting my tears fall,
Encourage freedom of speech.
Practice whatever I preach.

I wouldn't hold it against you,
if you had any difficulty at all,
living life on the edge,
so afraid of the fall,
Or the possibility of falling,
no how could I condemn,
being cautious of hurting,
Trust these days grow so thin.

But as much as I try,
As I brag and I boast,
Come one time or another,
where I feel I'm alone.

I'm not complaining, or whining,
that there's not enough noise,
I'm a Khoo girl you know...
there's too much, I suppose.

So sometimes when I smile,
with bits of pain in my eyes,
It's not that I'm lying,
Pain's no great sacrifice.
Rather take it I'm trying,
to suffice how I feel,
So I don't spoil the mood,
to let everyone be.

Spread the Love. 11:26 PM
0 Comments