Monday, June 11, 2007

Take Your Pick.

Two passions are better than one?
Maybe. maybe not.
I hate having to choose. which do I wanna focus on more.
That's the problem with the lack of focus. the lack of discipline to pursue ONE thing. Stay true to that ONE thing and aim for ONE common goal.
(and being a better person doesn't count. alot of things constitute to being a better person)
I always retreat to a hiding place and think for hours about the dumbest things I could've just used mere actions to dispel and recreate something more that I wanted.
Maybe i just don't know what I'm talking about becuase I've had two long days. I can't wait to dance tomorrow.
WCO is amazing.
I wanna be a better dancer.
I wanna be a better dancer
I wanna be a better dancer.
I wanna be a better person (doh!)
I wanna be a betttteeerr dannncceerrr.

so.............

dont cry... and if you must, let the tears fall so freely attached with the emotion you so desperately cling to so as to create an obstacle one must endure thus making life more seemingly dramatic and emphasized. drama generation we are.

one squid project, one photography project, one meeting with a teacher, three PPP sessions and four KG to lose.

if i'm random
it's on

purpose.



:)

Spread the Love. 1:39 AM
0 Comments