waking to the sound of
Your song playing on radio and finding out it might hit the top 20 charts...
after realizing that just a couple of days ago you mentioned to a friend how impossible hitting any charts could be for any of your songs.
it is... sweet. so ... so sweet.
THANK YOU everyone for requesting for my song on 98.7fm...
for buying the album... for all your support. you have NO idea how much this means to me.
I will continue to work hard. I promise.
soooo if you want to help me get my song on the charts....
SMS Top20 your fav song your name & IC, and send it to 72346. Each SMS is 30cents.
haha i copied that from the 98.7fm website..
but really... PLEASE vote!! and tell ur friends to vote too!
i will buy you all dinner after ok? hahaha
:)
for Xiang Tian here's the lyrics for little love song :)
Little Love Song
Woke up this morning
with a smile on my face.
Woke up knowing that
today was gonna be okay.
Cuz I got you,
never thought I'd find someone like
you've found me and there's nothing you could
do to make me love you less,
I can't help but confess
I love you.
It's not like everything
in life is easier now.
But you let me say
all that i feel out loud.
It's just amazing,
I'm hooked onto your touch,
it's just so crazy,
I can never get enough.
Wish you were with me,
everytime that I got up.
It's a drug, you're my drug
I'm in love with you.
Cuz I got you,
never thought I'd find someone like
you've found me and there's nothing you could
do to make me love you less,
I can't help but confess
I love you.
thanks again guys :)
love
dee
Spread the Love. 10:13 PM
0 Comments
0 Comments
Deeadora Love
