Saturday, October 21, 2006

Ignore this post. I'm talking to myself

I feel like giving up.
I've got nothing to loose.
Maybe besides my reputation. It's crazy.
I have the option of keeping my mouth shut and get walked all over or shut up and look for repreentation.
Does it always have to be like this?
Is this the price I pay for wanting to do something I love?
I know everything comes with sacrifice but I didn't know it would be this hard.
May all the faces come down to reveal hearts torn and shattered or too protected to have been exposed to any emotion at all...

But when I lay my head to my pillow tonnight I will know that He will take care of it.

The pathway is broken,
and the signs are unclear.
And I don't know the reason,
why You brought me here,
but just because You love me,
the way that You do,
I'm gonna walk through the valley,
if You want me to.

Cuz I'm not who I was,
when I took my first step.
And i'm clinging to the promise,
you're not through with me yet.
But if all of these trials bring me closer to you,
I will go through the fire,
if You want me to.

It may not be the way,
I would've chosen,
when You lead me through a world that's not my home.
But You never said it would be easy
You only said I'd never go alone.

So when the whole world turns against me,
and I'm all by myself.
And I can't hear You answer,
my cries for help,
I'll remember the suffereing,
Your love put You through,
and I will go through the fire,
if You want me to.

It's been so long since I sang/ heard this song.
And it remindes me of the strength that has been behind me all this while.
I don't think God put me on earth to suffer.
No. I believe I'm here to appreciate His beautiful creations... enjoy the life He's given me and share the love with the people around me.
Tomorrow's going to be a better day.
And I'm more confident than ever i'll get through these next few days.
Oh Lord give me strength. :)

goodnight.

-li'l dee

Spread the Love. 4:32 AM
0 Comments