Monday, October 16, 2006

8th September 2006

Oh how I wish we could all love again.
Look back and learn from our mistakes.
Do it all over again.
But alas. The reality is that a note played
is a note heard.
There is nothing we can take back in this tune.
Around the chaos is the silence
and I see the beauty still.
A nakedness of beauty
that I want to exclusively possess
& declare to the world,
all at the same time.

Can you still see me?
Did you see me at all.
Could you live me?
Did you love me why ask.

Useless questions take flight
In my small entity/.
And yet my imagination is something
that undeniably clockworks itself out
I can't explain it,
can't hinder it,
can't encourage it.
To it, I just am.

My feeling is numb,
But oh, how I wish to love it.
To learn it and love it.
To conquer it.
If only it were something to be conquered.
And so I do all that I can do.
Put hand to ink and ink to paper.
And shamelessly display my private thoughts.
Screaming silently,
for you to hear.

Spread the Love. 2:52 PM
0 Comments