winter, food and love?
I love the cold because it sends chills throughout my body and it helps me appreciate the warm a little more.
I just has the biggest freaking dinner ever.
My father went into this chinese place to take-out
(mind you, we fly in at 6am in the morning and for lunch and dinner he wants chinese food -.-")
and we wait about an hour for all the food to be ready,
and we laid out all the food and pigged out till all we could do is lie around because that was all our body allowed us to do after being so stuffed.
it's all good. food is good.
but now I think I have to majorly diet again.
dee.. some dicipline please.
Sometimes I think that we all draw and recognize strength from being able to withstand certain things... like being able to take pain... hmm like holding back an emotion you actually feel about... strongly or otherwise...
but I don't wanna live in regret
so I don't know if I should tell him or let this slide.
why should I tell him when he seems fine without me.
so i guess the question now, is...
How strong are you, dee?
Spread the Love. 8:53 PM
0 Comments
0 Comments
Deeadora Love
