10 items or less.
1...2...3,4,5,6...7,8,9...10...11,12,13,14
Now I'm not one to be picky or impatient,
And while I'm standing in line alone carrying way to many things, I can't help but count the number of items the lady two persons in front of me has in her basket.
I look above me at the "Express Counter" sign that even the daftly blind would notice.
The cashier wouldn't tell her she's at the wrong counter,
she's spent almost a hundred bucks, and all the other cashier queues are long.
The couple in front of me get comfortable and the girl lovingly whines that this is supposed to be the express lane.
Now typically I would chuckle and think something not so nice to psych myself out of my secret jealousy on their happiness, but i'm slightly amused by the caucasian's sudden change in expression as she now, slightly snobishly, expresses (in what she thinks is a subtle but is actually stage whisperingly loud) her innocently ignorant mistake. This is in response to the cashier requesting for her to que in the right lane during her next purchase or visit. Cashier: 1, Lady: 0
"That'll be $4.95"
"I don't need a plastic bag, thanks"
Spread the Love. 11:06 AM
0 Comments
0 Comments
Deeadora Love
