Friday, October 27, 2006

drizzle

I watch as the rain trickles down the hair of my fringe in slow motion as I rush to catch the bus that has either already left or hadn't arrived yet. I'm not so sure. All I know is that I don't know what I did last night, or what I said.
But for now i've made the decision to give up that emotion because being needy and constanly looking for someone to love is tiring. Too tiring and too playful a game that I fear I cannot continue to participate in. And the advice I've gotten all along suddenly makes sense. So, I'll let him find me. And learn to live a little. I'm happy with where I am. I can't complain. I mean... I could but what for?
Life's pretty good.
And I'm glad I have friends whom I know I can always turn to.
It's just that I don't.
But I will.
I'm learning to. Slowly but surely.
Confessions of 'love' have never come so easily to me before.
But now that it's over, it's time I wake up and smell the coffee.
Before it gets poured on me again.

Speaking of coffee and pouring,
my tongue is freakin burnt!
Anyone know any was to speed up the recovery of my burnt tongue?
It's painful and I've completely lost my hunger to eat
(which is a rare thing so i'm quite worried)
And I just read terence's blog... 16 more days till production!
*freaks out*
I'm officially for the firs time nervous about something before 5 minutes before it happens..... haha ok that was abit confusing.

Right now I just wish for some peace and quite and to spend time with the people around me that really count.
I'll close my eyes only to open them to another busy day ahead of me.
HELP!

Spread the Love. 12:45 AM
0 Comments