tonight i feel all emotional.
there's something about hanging out with yourself with the air-con blowin right at you and there's a distinctive piano playing on a majority of the tracks you're running on your playlists. A million places you should be at but you're just sitting at home. choosing to freeze ur butt off, stuffing yourself with anything you can get your hands on. Thinking of ways to make yourself feel slightly more significant, but findinging more depth in the pathetic notion you have to look for this significance.
Don't get me wrong, I've had a good day, I get my new handphone AND MacBook on friday. I can't wait. i'll be renewed. I know it.
I'd love to continue whining, but the words in front of my face are fuzzing up. So maybe i'll just call it a night.
In need of a little humanity.
Please dont leave me.
"Slaps forehead" pathetic..... *walks off*
Spread the Love. 12:37 AM
0 Comments
0 Comments
Deeadora Love
