behind the curtains.
a light peeps from under the threateningly large pieces of hanging cloth
that separate us from the group of strangers and friends that trickle into the theater.
standing furthest from the edge I look in front of me and while everyone's doing what we do everyday in the studio, I can't help but smile.
realizing that sometimes I don't know a good thing when I've got it.
Familiar faces on a stage that we barely know, and yet we take comfort in the fact that soon we'll be on it in front of people we might or might not know,
and talk to them with our bodies. hoping they listen.
It's been a long time since I've felt like this.
It's been too long.
Something's starting and I'm more than inclined to follow it's lead.
I'm done waiting for people to take the lead. to show me happiness,
All I need is within me. I hope.
And all I need to be happy is right in front of me.
I love you guys. (you guys = NRA)
:)
Spread the Love. 12:48 AM
0 Comments
0 Comments
Deeadora Love
