Monday, October 30, 2006

freakin vending machines!

I had no luck with vending machines today.
Alright, given that I'm a pretty picky eater,
I cut the sandwich machine some slack.
But the stupid drink machine totally ate my money up!

Even though so many things kinda went wrong yesterday,
I had fun :)
come to think of it, more things went right then wrong so it's all good.
thanks de ling and alegra for listening to me practice/singing for me tee hee.
and wang qin for practicing with me
(i'll keep workin on my turns...)
and for sharing your chicken ter!

I LOVE raisins, burnt raisin bread and green peas... and silverchair now too!

Keep me at eye level and watch me to let me know you care.
I demand for too much but expect so little,
You act indifferent but I know you're there.
I'll be safe with you and you'll keep me warm.
We might not know what we're doing,
but we'll just play along.
Let's just go with the flow and enjoy the life we know for now.
Because we never know what the future holds,
Till it's over but over won't be due for awhile.

Spread the Love. 9:30 AM
0 Comments