after twelve
There are a few things I know right now...
I don't like being alone, even if I choose to be,
I do like...... someone...
I'm not alone
Highlanders has awesome food,
Designing is difficult,
Team work can suck,
I love dancing
I'm very emotional when my period is coming,
I appreciate and love my friends so much,
I love dancing,
I'm terrible at turning,
I'm really really terrible at turning,
I love dancing,
I love singing,
I need to go to the toilet,
I like starbucks cafe's overpriced coffee,
I love dancing
Elsa kidspy is cool.
Leo papaspy is cool.
I love my spy family,
After Twelve rocks,
I like bitter dark chocolate,
I'm unhealthily addicted to green peas,
I'm in love with my new ninetndo ds lite
My nintendo ds lite needs a proper case/cover
I love dancing
my brain age is 46 years old,
I've got a class in half an hour,
My parents and sister and family + yolly loves me,
God is my God,
I love dancing,
NRA people are the kinda crazy I love,
I'm no fun when I'm angry
I love watching movies,
I love eating.
I love dancing
There are people in my life who will disapoint me and there are people in life whom I will disappoint (and i'm sorry belated and advance)
People change,
I love my daddy and mommy
I love dancing
I love
I've one more week of my teens left,
If i don't take a dump now the atrium's gonna stink...
:) just something random.
thanks for tuning in folks!!

-li'l dee
Spread the Love. 2:25 PM
0 Comments
0 Comments
Deeadora Love
