Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I've been tagged!

Ok i'm not very sure how this works so i'm just following Howard's template...
apparently I'm supposed to give you 5 things about me you might not know... hmm let's see.

1. I started doing gymnastics when I was 3 and was almost a national gymnast till I was 12 and found out I have weak ankles then I stopped exercising completely and got really fat.

2. I used to be in a punk-pop girl band called S.I.P which stands for Sweetness In Personification with my secondary school classmates Krystal, Alyzia and Charmaine. We had about ten odd originals. We played at our prom and did gigs at 'Blast at the Beach' and at third place (I can't remember what the gig was called)

3. My favourite ice-cream is Uzumaki's black sesame!

4. I'm... addicted to fried grean peas. (not the coated type)

5. I'll fill this up later. need to think...hahaha

I'll think of who to tag later too haha. my brain is on autopilot right now...

Spread the Love. 12:25 PM
0 Comments