i see stars.
no wait cows, or.... turtles?...
caffine, sugar, coffee... coffee... muffins... more sweets and then more coffee.
And freakin good music.
Elsa you are a genius. I can't get over it.
Will I ever be good enough?
I just wanna sing. dance.
be good enough.
put a smile on your face when i sing,
if I sang for you.
Would you smile?
Pulling at my heart strings.
Music does it all to me.
It's better than drugs.
It's probably better than sex.
When you love something this much, nothing else substitutes that hunger you've been able to even slightly satusfied, the lucky ones get more than a glimpse. more than a taste. but are also left more high and dry than the not so lucky ones.
Oh how i crave...
Love. Thank goodness I have it all the time with me.
I will keep chasing.
I will never be satisfied. But that's okay,
because I like wanting more.
Of you, of Love, of this.
How beautiful this all is.
don't ever leave me.
have I already left?
And so I'm going to start a video blog soon,
in light of my new laptop and phone.
Wow. i seriously spoil myself.
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
oh oh shit... i can't feel my fingers.
so.... cold... crave... home...
okauy will let you guys know about the video blog soon!
who m i talkin to la. no one reads this blog.
*rolls eyes and falls off chair*
Labels: this is purely coffee and suger talking. but it's true
Spread the Love. 2:52 PM
0 Comments
0 Comments
Deeadora Love
