i need to stop falling in love.
my mother pops her head into my room 'good morning darling'
and as I sit on my platform I turn my head to give her a smile.
head into the toilet and brush my teeth and bathe.
Change and all that jazz and grab my laptop and head down the stairs for breakfast.
After breakfast and talking to mom for a bit,
it's back upstairs to pack my things and I'm on my way to the bus stop,
talking to God on the way and thanking Him for the good weather.
On the bus I hear my name a few times, but pay attention to my music and focus on what I'm going to start on when I hit holland village.
After choosing my drink and paying for my over-priced coffee
I head up the stairs and look for a comfortable place to settle down and begin work. I know what I have to do and there's even a list I've written for myself. But alas, nothing compares to the ability I have to get distracted. I listen to more music, check out who's on-line,
I see you online and think about dropping you a message but I refrain,
for obvious reasons.
very soon I know it's time for me to leave.
Walking to the bus stop I'm thinking of tunes in my head,
organizing how I can squeeze the tasks I was meant to complete in the time that had just passed,
"I have one week to finish up my essay, another week to do my feature piece and webfolio, maybe I'll start on it tomorrow morning"
"I need more sleep"
"I need to practice dancing"
"I need someone..."
"I need to work on some tunes...lyrics.. anything"
Soon my bus reaches my stop and I get off to look for my sisters.
I see their familiar faces and we do what we must.
It starts to get dark and I'm left anxious, "what am I going to do about my essay? Maybe I should go home to finish it up"
I walk to see more familiar faces,
There's a flutter in my heart as we start joking and laughing, talking about when next dance class is.
I'm happy and content.
I climb the stairs back to my platform and turn my laptop again to start on my essay,
and before I know it my mother pops her head into my room 'good morning darling'
Spread the Love. 10:47 PM
0 Comments
0 Comments
Deeadora Love
