New things, old things.
My daddy got me a new handphone!
I love it but right now i'm too lazy to change
because it would mean a transfer of my address book all over again.
But I sit at my table and admire it.
I've already arrived to almost the last of the third week of school.
Somehow I feel unaccomplished.
there's still so much to be done.
Procrastination. A vice I simply must deal with within the coming weeks.
What the heck something I SHOULD deal with now.
But I digress...
Why do I still feel something when you look at me?
I know it's wrong and try to ignore it,
but somehow, I know I'll inevitably hope.
For something out of nothing.
As long as I know my boundaries.
And as long as I don't cross them...
I should be fine.
Went to watch DOA on Monday at vivo city with caleb on monday.
what fun what fun!
We'll wait until candy empire fully opens then attack ok?
Oh and when we go back we can actually walk through the whole supermarket
-_-''
hahahaha.
It amazes me how you can write such beautiful songs.
And so together we shall rule the world with emo songs and flood the world with tears! haha no, sadist I am not,
emotionalist (should there be such a word) I probably have the ambitions of becoming!
I just ate something with peanut.
Cuz my lips are swollen and my throat's pretty uncomfortable.
Shit.
Oh well. I'm already sick so let's just add on!
I gotta go get things done.
something old, something new,
something sad, something blue.
if my fingers trace your heart strings
would you listen to my heart sing
maybe i never say your name,
cuz i can't face what isn't mine.
Spread the Love. 6:15 PM
0 Comments
0 Comments
Deeadora Love
