Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Unfamiliar emotions.

Danzation is over.
I've done so many shows before,
but somehow this feeling is foreign to me.
I'm so used to anticipating disappointment.
Knowing that as much as I hope that
all of the people involved would stay in touch,
I'm accustomed to knowing that it won't happen.
But I've got love in my heart.
and somehow I hope and I know,
that this was different.
I'm filled and content when I think about it.
And now I know what a good show is.
Not a good show on stage,
but a good show...
I don't know how to explain it...

For Ann,
thank you so much for everything.
being my inspiration,
being an encourager
being so strong for all of us.
I admire you, respect you
and am so glad that you've allowed me to be part of your life.
I know I haven't really had the time to get to know you all that well..
but I hope that danzation doesn't mark the end
of your relationship with NRA or with me,
but the beginning.

And to the rest,
i've so much to say i don't know where to start.
since i'm in class i'd better not or i'll be here all day.
i'll attempt it when i have a few hours. haha
I'll post the song soon! :)
love you all!

-li'l dee

Spread the Love. 12:37 PM
1 Comments