Monday, January 22, 2007

blow out the candles and make a wish

Yeup. I was so excited and happy last night that I blew out my candles before remembering I had a wish -.- wahahaha but it's probably because I had already gotten an amazing gift right there last night. Sorry I couldn't invite everyone.. it's not that I love you any less it's just the lack of accomodation (seriously, most of us sat on the floor). But yea. I slept at around 6:30 or 7am and woke up at 9:15. hahaha It's my birthday I'm not abour to spend it sleeping!! So now I'm in my living room drinking orang juice and eating the peas kenneth bought me and my cake from last night *grin* let the calories come! I'm TWENTY! A new phase of my life is about to begin.
Thanks everyone for all the PRESENTS! sorry I have to get all materialistic right now but this year tops it all. I've never gotten so many gifts in my entire life! This morning I woke up looking at them all and wondering to myself how I'm gonna use them ALL today. haha of course.. it's impossible unless I wanna walk around looking like a mobile mini-store then yea sure. haha. but I'm really grateful for everything. And all my gifts this year were useful beautiful and I LOVE them ALL!!! (their all mineeeeee miiiinnneee!!!!) Hahahaa wahhhhh I've got my whole day ahead of me and no real plans. fun Fun FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wil posts the pictures soon! love you all!
*runs off

Spread the Love. 10:36 AM
0 Comments