Hi.
It's 5:30 in the morning, and I distinctively hear the pitter-patter of rain against my window, even though the rain stopped hours ago. The faint buzzing of the lamp in the living room just outside my own whines at me, getting seemingly louder by the hour, reminding me of how late it's getting. I look up to my oversized clock to realize it's only too early. Too early in the morning.
Brush my eye lashes with my clumsy fingers, trying not to rub my eyes. They close, and for a split second I'm convinced they won't open again. I'm drawn away from the comforting darkness behind my eyelitds as my cold-lit table and room come back into view.
So many thoughts are gathered in my head right now I don't even know where to start. I can hear my heart crying out to be listened to, but there are no words, no description of what it wants, needs, what it yearns. I try to improvise and think maybe it craves what the world tells me it should. But like a child lacking the knowledge of language, all I can understand is that it's not yet satisfied.
I walk in a circle.
What, what can I possibly do to stop this?
I suppose it'll never stop.
The day I'm completely satisfied, now what fun would that be. Right?
Again, I suppose we've all got our problems to deal with. We've all got our fond memories to cling on to.
So I search for the pictures in my memories that make me smile.
You're all there. I promise.
One more time i try to distance myself from the light.
Perhaps this time it'll work.
Perhaps this time.
Spread the Love. 5:25 AM
0 Comments
0 Comments
Deeadora Love
