flying off
hello all!
the past week has been such a blur. i've never seen or experienced such an array of
situations, emotions, people and everything else. All I know is that I'm so so very blessed.
I honestly don't know how to express how much I love all of you.
It's an rushing emotion that makes me wanna do everything but pulls me back from being able to do anything at the same time.
I really miss dancing tho. dancing alone at home just feels stupid sometimes. haha
oh well.
OKAY! anyway, dee-talks will be up very very soon. still doing some editing that's why it's taking a while.
Flight details!
I shall be fllyyyiinnngg away for ten weeks (till 26th Nov) this thursday (13th Sept)
the plane's supposed to take off at 11:35PM so i'll probably be at the airport by 10pm :)
Knowing my (KS) parents, whom I love very much, I'll probably be there by 9:30.
Will miss you all in Singapore, please write me! *hug*
For those of you I've yet to catch up with, there's still skype! hahaha.
Love ya'll!
goodnight.
-dee
Spread the Love. 11:26 PM
0 Comments
0 Comments
Deeadora Love
