Monday, July 23, 2007

drop.

I veil the salt on my face with a tinge of a giggle,
and maybe the occasional laugh.
I don't pretend to be happy all the time.
But right now tucked away in my own space,
I'll really let the emotions run.
Oh how I love the rush of emotions that come over me.
I run my fingers over my wet cheek and
listen to paramore. one more time.
letter of the words in the lyrics bold in my head
'miracle', 'feel', 'innocent'.
my skin, my emotions...
it's so easy to get me down.
I surround myself with the focus of negativity placed in my life.
Maybe putting in effort to realize that there's more.
Instead of momentarily enjoying it.
And maybe I'll form some sense of commitment.
And stop running away from all the real things in my life.
Take a chance. Believe in you.
In all of you.
Blinking. I won't give up.
It's too easy now. because I'm so used to it.
Come on dafie.
Do something daring.
Hang on. and
stop letting go of the thing you keep searching, keep fighting, trying to hold on to.
Love.

Spread the Love. 4:31 AM
0 Comments